1. BLT Spring Rolls
2. Prosciutto-Wrapped Peach and Pistachio Salad
Michelle from Nom Nom Paleo has a whole series of kid-friendly paleo lunches!Check it out here. She also knows that lunch is more satisfying when it happens to be beautiful. Recipe here, packing instructions here.
3. Shrimp and Cauliflower Salad With Lemon and Dill
Winter doesn’t have to be all soups and stews. Recipe here.
4. Skinny Omelette
Instead of a low-carb tortilla filled with questionable ingredients, just wrap everything in a super thin omelette! Recipe here, but know that you can use whatever fillings you like.
5. Peachy Pork Lettuce Wraps and Cherry Tomatoes
No fork necessary. Recipe here.
6. Paleo California Rolls
Rice just gets in the way of the good stuff anyway. Recipe here.
7. Shawarma Chicken Bowls with Basil-Lemon Vinaigrette
No need to grab lunch at a food truck when you’ve got delicious chicken shawarma waiting in the fridge. Recipe here.
8. Spaghetti Squash With Kale, Hazelnuts, and Chickpeas
Delicious hot or cold. Recipe here.
9. Thai Stuffed Avocados
10. No-Mayo Tuna Salad In Romaine Cups
Add mayo if you want, but this tuna salad uses hard-boiled eggs instead, for an extra protein punch. Recipe and packing directions here.
11. Stuffed Peppers
When you cook these for dinner, be sure to make enough for at least two lunches worth of leftovers. Stuffed peppers travel well, reheat easily, and are super satisfying. Recipe here.
12. Chicken and Avocado Salad With Lime and Cilantro
13. Tofu Living Salad With Sesame-Lemon Dressing
Low-carb doesn’t have to be meat-heavy. Recipe here.
14. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Just keep the lettuce separate from the meat and cheese until lunchtime. Recipehere.
15. Deconstructed Gyro Salad
16. Shrimp Salad Cabbage Cups
17. Tuna Avocado Salad
Three ingredients gets you a delicious lunch a shell to eat it out of! Recipe here.
18. Zucchini Noodles With Tomatoes, Artichokes, Olives, and Feta
Regular pasta for lunch means you’ll need an afternoon nap. Zucchini noodles are a much more responsible choice. Recipe here.
19. Big Fat Vegan Nori Wrap
Seaweed is far more flavorful than bread. This wrap gets its staying power from mashed chickpeas, not meat. Recipe here.
20. Cauliflower “Cous Cous” With Leeks and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
21. Spaghetti Squash Quiche
Pack a slice (or two) and you’re good to go. Recipe here.
22. Tempeh “Bread” Kitchen Sink Sandwich
23. Crab Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes with “Lazy Devil” Eggs
Deviled eggs are tricky and time consuming, so you might as well just top halved hard-boiled eggs with your favorite kind of meat and call it a day