Everyone: are you okay? You look tired, upset, and confused.
“Are you sick?”
Nope, it’s just your resting sad face.
Well, at least you don’t have to suffer from resting b*tch face.
- All day, every day you look like you’ve just heard the worst news of your life.
- Random people on the street have told you that you need something to brighten up your day.
- You’re tired of people telling you to “smile.” Like no.
- When you’re actually sad, your resting sad face is exceptionally visible.
- You could be ecstatic inside, but no one would know on the outside.
- Everyone asks you if you’re in a bad mood or not…
- …”B*tch I might be.”
- No, for the hundredth time you’re not an emotional basket case.
- Yes, sometimes you’re sad, but not ALL the time.
- Even your coffee is surprised when you wake up early…
- Because the way you look in the morning is priceless.
- When you’re saying goodbye to the weekend, your sad face is even more depressing.
- You’re always like “it’s not me, it’s you.”
- Unfortunately, you’ll have a sad face for days.
- When you’re feeling like you can’t function and be an adult, you look like you’ve just seen a ghost.
- It’s so frustrating when people continuously ask you if you just received the worst news ever.
- No one died right now, and NO you’re not feeling sad.
- You may look sad all the time, but inside you have a mix of emotions.
- “I’m fine, honestly.” Just stop.
- People act very aware and calm around you because they’re worried that they’ll hurt your feelings.
- Many people attempt to “make you feel better” each day. It’s not going to happen.
- If something was wrong, you’d most likely know or you would tell them.
- Just because you don’t smile all the time doesn’t mean you’re not happy with your life.
- When you do smile though, it looks a little creepy and awkward.
- Yes, you DO have a sense of humor. Just because your face can’t show it, there’s still a possibility you could be the funniest person ever.
- Sometimes, people won’t leave you alone all the time because they are very concerned with your well-being.
- Sadly, your sad face has made such an impact on your life, you’ve just gotten used to living with it.
- It’s nice to know at least that people care about how you’re truly feeling.
- The people in your life who know the real you can identify your real sad face and your resting sad face.