Words From an Anxious Mind
- When we cancel last minute, don’t take it personal.
- A check-in text every now and then can make all the difference.
- Indecisiveness is not our way of trying to bother you, but a deeper internal battle we are trying to overcome.
- Our actions may affect others, we get that. But I ask that you be a little more understanding of our imperfections.
- If you think that we enjoy missing out on events because of our anxiety-filled thoughts, you are greatly mistaken.
- Everything we do takes a whole lot more effort than you’d assume; appreciating our smallest actions is one of the best things you can do.
- We care about you. We don’t want to lose you because of our actions. We are trying, I promise.
- We want to break free more than anything.